Amass – Contemporary Floor Plans – $2,997 USView Ghana House Plans's Full Store
Click to view larger images
Contemporary Floor Plans- This Amass House Contemporary Plan is created for you and your lovely family. An excellent Ghana house plan with four huge bedrooms and bathrooms; ample of closet space; a guest bedroom with a private bath; one master bedroom on the top floor with plentiful closet space, a roomy bathroom and a secluded balcony; a separate family room with a private terrace; a huge great room for lounging and dining with a bar; and a kitchen pleasantly located close to the dining area with a storeroom and a private patio.
This Contemporary Floor Plan is perfected with a large driveway, which commands to an attached two car garage.
Contemporary Floor Plans – Amass Design
- House Plan Name: Amass House Plan
- Country: Ghana, all Africa and all Tropical Climate Countries
- Bed: 4 Beds
- Bath: 4.5 Baths
- Approximated Floor Area: 328 sq. meters or 3536 sq. ft
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- Property Style: Two Storey
- Carport: Large driveway
- Garage: None
- Swimming pool: Optional
- Minimum Plot Size: 70X 100
Your Dream Home Plan Comes With All Architectural, Engineering, and Standard Sets of Production Drawings Listed Below:
- Floor Plans
- Sections Plans
- Elevations Plans
- Block Plan
- Beam Plan
- Column Plan
- Doors and Windows Plans
- Foundation Plan
- Floor Slab Plan
- Fence & Wall Design Plan
- Plumbing Layout Plan
- Reflected Ceiling Plan
- Roof Plan
- Structural Engineering Drawing Plans
- Schedule Electrical Layout Plan
- Stair Plan
Our House Plans are easy to use. Your instant download House Plan contains all the details your builder or contractor will need to build your dream.
Select your option below and add to cart, then click the checkout button to complete your purchase and download instantly.
Get This Plan Today!
Don’t wait on this…Go Ahead and Get a Copy of Your Dream Home Plan Now.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the button that says “Add to Cart” below to purchase and download now
- or Call Us For a Free Consultation:
You must log in to submit a review.